Shopping for high-grade CBD in Sunland Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Mexico!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sunland Park, New Mexico, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Sunland Park and neighboring cities including clovis, santa-fe, and carlsbad
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Mexico?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Mexico.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Sunland Park, NM
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Sunland Park or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.