Looking for high-grade CBD products in Sun Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Nevada!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sun Valley, Nevada, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Nevada?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nevada.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Sun Valley, NV
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Sun Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.