Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sun City West, Arizona, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Sun City West and nearby cities like tempe, catalina-foothills, and fortuna-foothills
CBD Regulations in Arizona: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Sun City West, AZ
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Sun City West or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.