Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Sun City Center? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sun City Center, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Sun City Center, FL
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Sun City Center.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.