Looking for premium CBD oil products in Sumter? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sumter, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Sumter, SC
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Sumter.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.