Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Summerville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Summerville, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Summerville and nearby cities such as aiken, five-forks, and seven-oaks
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Summerville, SC
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Summerville.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.