Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sulphur, Louisiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Sulphur and nearby cities including ruston, laplace, and prairieville
CBD Regulations in Louisiana: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Sulphur, LA
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Sulphur or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.