Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Suffield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Suffield, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Suffield, CT
With so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Suffield or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.