Shopping for premium CBD products in Streamwood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Streamwood, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Streamwood, IL
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Streamwood.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.