Shopping for premium CBD products in Stratford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Stratford, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Stratford and neighboring cities such as waterbury, guilford, and milford
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Stratford, CT
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Stratford or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.