Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Stratford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Stratford, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Stratford, CT
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Stratford.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.