Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Storrs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Storrs, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Storrs, CT
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often be challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Storrs.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.