Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Storrs? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Storrs, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Storrs and other cities including new-haven, south-windsor, and killingly
Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Storrs, CT
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Storrs or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.