Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Stillwater? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Oklahoma!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Stillwater, Oklahoma, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Stillwater, OK
With so many various brands, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Stillwater.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.