Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Stillwater? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Stillwater, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Minnesota: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Stillwater, MN
With such a vast amount various options, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Stillwater.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.