Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Stillwater? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Stillwater, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Stillwater and nearby cities like rochester, white-bear-lake, and golden-valley
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Stillwater, MN
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can become difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Stillwater.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.