Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Sterling? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sterling, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Sterling and nearby cities such as annandale, danville, and meadowbrook
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Sterling, VA
With such a vast amount different options, it can become quite difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Sterling.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.