Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Sterling Heights? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sterling Heights, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Sterling Heights and nearby cities like westland, pontiac, and hamburg
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Sterling Heights, MI
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can become quite difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Sterling Heights or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.