Looking for premium CBD in Staunton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Staunton, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Staunton, VA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Staunton.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.