Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Staunton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Staunton, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Staunton and neighboring cities such as franconia, alexandria, and bull-run
Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Staunton, VA
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should think about when buying CBD in Staunton.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.