Looking for high-quality CBD in Statesville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Statesville, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Statesville and other cities like wake-forest, winston-salem, and fayetteville
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Statesville, NC
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Statesville.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.