Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Statesville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Statesville, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Statesville, NC
Because there are such a vast number various products to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Statesville.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.