Looking for premium-quality CBD in Staten Island? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Staten Island, New York, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Staten Island and neighboring cities like elmont, yonkers, and jackson-heights
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Staten Island, NY
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can become quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Staten Island or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.