Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in State College? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in State College, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in State College, PA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should evaluate when buying CBD in State College or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.