Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in State College? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in State College, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to State College and nearby cities including south-whitehall, scott, and carlisle
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in State College, PA
With such a vast number different options, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in State College.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.