Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Stanton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Stanton, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Stanton, CA
With so many different options to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Stanton or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.