Looking for premium CBD products in Stamford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Stamford, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Stamford and nearby cities such as manchester, hartford, and wallingford
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Stamford, CT
With so many different companies, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Stamford or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.