Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Springfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Springfield, VA
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.