Looking for high-quality CBD in Springfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Springfield and other cities such as highland-springs, reston, and virginia-beach
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Springfield, VA
With so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.