Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Springfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springfield, Tennessee, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Springfield and neighboring cities like columbia, brentwood, and shelbyville
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Springfield, TN
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.