Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Springfield and neighboring cities including spring, bensalem, and upper-allen
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Springfield, PA
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.