Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Springfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Springfield and other cities like wilsonville, happy-valley, and eugene
Oregon CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, OR
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.