Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Springfield and neighboring cities such as eastlake, marion, and deerfield
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.