Shopping for high-grade CBD in Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Springfield, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Springfield, NJ
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Springfield.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.