Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Springfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springfield, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Springfield and neighboring cities including winthrop-town, southbridge-town, and westford
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Springfield, MA
Because there are so many various products to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.