Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springfield, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Springfield, MA
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be quite difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.