Looking for premium CBD products in Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springfield, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Springfield, IL
With so many different options, it can often become quite challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.