Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springfield, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Springfield and neighboring cities such as rock-island, wheatland, and zion
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Springfield, IL
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s five important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Springfield or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.