Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Springdale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springdale, Arkansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Springdale, AR
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Springdale or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.