Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Springdale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springdale, Arkansas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Springdale and neighboring cities including west-memphis, pine-bluff, and russellville
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Springdale, AR
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Springdale or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.