Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Springboro? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Springboro, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Springboro, OH
Because there are so many various companies, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Springboro or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.