Shopping for top-quality CBD in Spring Valley? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Spring Valley, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Spring Valley and neighboring cities including south-whittier, petaluma, and mission-viejo
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Spring Valley, CA
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Spring Valley.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.