Looking for premium CBD in Spring? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Spring, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Spring and other cities such as west-goshen, springfield, and bensalem
Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Spring, PA
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can become quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Spring.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.