Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Spring? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Spring, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Spring, PA
With such a vast number various options, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Spring or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.