Looking for high-quality CBD in Spring Hill? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Spring Hill, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Spring Hill and nearby cities including east-lake, coral-springs, and wellington
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Spring Hill, FL
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Spring Hill.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.