Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Spartanburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Spartanburg, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Spartanburg and neighboring cities such as bluffton, hilton-head, and mauldin
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Spartanburg, SC
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Spartanburg.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.