Looking for high-quality CBD products in Spartanburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Spartanburg, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Spartanburg, SC
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should consider when buying CBD in Spartanburg.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.