Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Southlake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southlake, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Texas CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Southlake, TX
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Southlake.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.