Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Southglenn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southglenn, Colorado, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Colorado CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Southglenn, CO
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Southglenn.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.