Looking for high-grade CBD products in Southglenn? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Southglenn, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Southglenn and nearby cities including pueblo-west, security-widefield, and fountain
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Southglenn, CO
With such a vast number different products, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Southglenn or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.