Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Southeast? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southeast, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Southeast, NY
With so many various companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Southeast or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.