Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Southchase? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southchase, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Southchase and neighboring cities like naples, country-club, and westchester
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Southchase, FL
Because there are so many various options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Southchase.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.