Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Southbury? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Southbury, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Southbury, CT
With such a vast amount various products, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Southbury or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.