Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Southbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southbury, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Southbury and neighboring cities including madison, shelton, and bristol
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Southbury, CT
With so many different options to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Southbury.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.