Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Southbridge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southbridge, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Southbridge and nearby cities like west-springfield-town, south-hadley, and fitchburg
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Southbridge, MA
With so many various brands, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Southbridge.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.