Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Southbridge? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southbridge, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Southbridge, MA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Southbridge.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.