Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Southaven? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Southaven, Mississippi, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Southaven, MS
With so many various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Southaven.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.