Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Southaven? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Southaven, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Southaven and other cities such as biloxi, horn-lake, and pearl
CBD Regulations in Mississippi: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Southaven, MS
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Southaven or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.