Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in South Windsor? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Windsor, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in South Windsor, CT
With so many different companies to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in South Windsor or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.