Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in South Windsor? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Windsor, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to South Windsor and neighboring cities including storrs, killingly, and madison
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in South Windsor, CT
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in South Windsor.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.