Shopping for premium-quality CBD in South Whittier? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Whittier, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to South Whittier and neighboring cities like el-centro, spring-valley, and petaluma
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in South Whittier, CA
With such a vast number different brands, it can become challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in South Whittier or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.