Looking for premium-grade CBD products in South Whitehall? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Whitehall, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in South Whitehall, PA
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in South Whitehall.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.