Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in South Valley? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Mexico!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Valley, New Mexico, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to South Valley and nearby cities including los-lunas, roswell, and hobbs
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Mexico?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Mexico.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in South Valley, NM
With such a vast number different products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to think about when buying CBD in South Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.