Looking for high-grade CBD in South San Jose Hills? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South San Jose Hills, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in South San Jose Hills, CA
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in South San Jose Hills.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.