Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in South San Francisco? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South San Francisco, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to South San Francisco and neighboring cities such as temescal-valley, echo-park, and carlsbad
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in South San Francisco, CA
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often be difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in South San Francisco or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.